CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser is a foaming cleanser that contains ceramides, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide that removes excess oil and refresh the skin without over-stripping it or leaving it feeling tight.
It also helps to restore the skin’s barrier, retain hydration and help soothe the skin.
This cleanser is suitable for normal to oily skin.
- CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser contains ceramides that are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier.
- All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- CeraVe Skincare is developed by dermatologists and has products suitable for different skin types, including dry skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more.
- A cleanser for the face can also be used on the body and/or hands. Suitable for normal to oily skin.
YOU ALSO NEED TO KNOW THAT…
- Refreshing gel foaming action.
- Non-comedogenic, gentle, dye and fragrance-free.
- Developed with dermatologists.
HOW TO USE
- Wet skin with lukewarm water.
- Massage CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser onto your skin in gentle, circular motions.
- Rinse well and pat dry.
Read our Skincare School: How to Use a Facial Cleanser to know how to cleanse your face properly.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Niacinamide, Peg-6 Caprylic/capric Glycerides, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Propylene Glycol, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cholesterol, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum.
Read our Skincare Ingredients Checker Guide to know more about this product’s ingredients.