Note: This is a small sample size (20ml) of the CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser!
The CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser formula contains salicylic acid to exfoliate without compromising the skin’s natural barrier, as well as hyaluronic acid to hydrate and retain moisture and 3 essential ceramides to moisturise and protect the skin’s barrier. This unique combination of ingredients makes CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser an effective way to remove oil, dirt and makeup as well as smooth and improve skin texture.
Dead skin cells can build up on the skin surface and create dry patches. Salicylic acid is a BHA which helps in exfoliation of this dead skin and also helps to diminish dry patches and improve skin texture. This BHA cleanser can penetrate deeper into pores than AHAs to enable a deep cleanse and remove built up residue.
This cleanser is suitable for very dry, rough and acne-prone skin.
- CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser contains salicylic acid, a BHA that helps exfoliate dead skin cells and can diminish dry patches and improve skin texture.
- This product also contains hyaluronic acid, to ensure that skin remains supple and hydrated and helps maintain a strong, healthy skin barrier.
- All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- CeraVe Skincare is developed by dermatologists and has products suitable for different skin types, including dry skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more.
- A cleanser for the face can also be used on the body and/or hands. Suitable for normal to oily skin.
YOU ALSO NEED TO KNOW THAT…
- Refreshing gel texture formulation.
- Non-comedogenic, gentle, dye and fragrance-free.
- Developed with dermatologists.
HOW TO USE
- Apply gently the CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser onto wet skin.
- Massage CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser onto your skin in gentle, circular motions.
- Rinse well and pat dry.
Read our Skincare School: How to Use a Facial Cleanser to know how to cleanse your face properly.
Aqua / Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Gluconolactone, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Calcium Gluconate, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Tetrasodium Edta, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin
Read our Skincare Ingredients Checker Guide to know more about this product’s ingredients.