Needly Mild Cleansing Gel is a gentle foaming cleanser, but don’t let the name fool you. When combined with water, this cleanser creates a mild, “milky” foam and is much gentler than traditional foaming cleansers, which can be harsh and strip the skin of its natural oils.
Specifically formulated to maintain a low pH to keep skin balanced, this cleanser is recommended for those:
- Who have acne-prone skin
- Who suffers from acne caused by wearing a face mask
- Who has never used low pH cleaner before
- Who dislikes the slippery touch of a low pH cleanser
- Who are irritated by fine dust
A gentle cleanser with a short ingredient list – whitebark extract ensures a clean, hydrated feeling after cleansing.
Suitable for all skin types, particularly dry skin. This cleanser contains a small amount of salicylic acid and fragrance but can still be used by those without extremely sensitive skin.
- Get rid of acne problems with mild cleansing.
- Makes balanced pH level skin.
- Helps alleviate acne-prone skin.
- The confirmed immediate cleansing effect of ultra-fine test dust after 1-time application.
YOU ALSO NEED TO KNOW THAT…
- If you have body acne concerns, you may also use it on your body
- This cleansing gel is alcohol-free.
- Key ingredients that you should know are:
- Anti-acne, exfoliant, soothing: Salicylic Acid.
- Moisturiser or humectant: Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract.
HOW TO USE
- Apply appropriate amounts on the hand and make sufficient bubble
- Massage the face softly
- Cleanse face with lukewarm water.
Water, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cocoyl Glutamate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Coco-Glucoside, Salicylic Acid, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Fragrance, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Phytate, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate.
Read our Skincare Ingredients Checker Guide to know more about this product’s ingredients.