Needly pH Balancing Essence Lotion is formulated with a slightly acidic pH of 5.5 ±1.0 to match the skin’s natural pH level. This lightweight and refreshing formula provide deep moisture.
- Needly pH Balancing Essence Lotion is a low pH level lotion that improves sebum pH level and moisturizes the skin.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) inside this lotion binds moisture and strengthens the skin barrier to provide excellent moisturizing and soothing properties.
- Contain Centella Asiatica, and Houttuynia Cordata Extract soothes and calms skin.
- Contain Niacinamide that brightens and enhances the skin barrier.
YOU ALSO NEED TO KNOW THAT…
- Needly pH Balancing Essence Lotion delivers soft nourishment touch without leaving skin tacky or greasy.
- You can get a hint of fragrance called Hinoki, a cypress tree scent that leaves you feeling relaxed like at the spa.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing and swiping the toner with a cotton pad, apply a generous amount of Needly pH Balancing Essence Lotion.
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Triethylhexanoin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Candida Bombicola/Glucose/Methyl Rapeseedate Ferment, Ethylhexylglycerin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Coconut Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract, Limonene, Linalool.
Read our Skincare Ingredients Checker Guide to know more about this product’s ingredients.
There are no reviews yet.