Restore youth back into the complexion with The Ordinary “Buffet”, a peptide-infused skincare serum that helps to improve the appearance of uneven texture and tone.
The Ordinary’s bestselling formula combines a comprehensive array of studied technologies to target multiple signs of aging at once. Using a multitude of peptide and probiotic complexes in a base of 11 skin-friendly amino acids and hyaluronic acid, skin elasticity and firmness is improved and fine lines are reduced.
The total concentration of these technologies in the formula by weight is 25.1%.
- Works to target multiple signs of ageing at once
- Peptide complex penetrated the dermis to help cell imbalances
- Helps improve textural damage, uneven skin tone and skin elasticity
YOU ALSO NEED TO KNOW THAT…
Previously, The Ordinary did not have a contraindication listed for the use of direct acids/Vitamin C with any of our peptides. However, we now have a huge arsenal of these products and some of the formulations are more susceptible to hydrolysis with certain types of Vitamin C or acids.
Instead of developing a complex guide listing the compatibility of each of our peptides with each acid and Vitamin C, we have adapted the following approach to maximize efficacy for the maximum number of people. Refer to how to use below for more info.
- This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without alcohol, silicone, nuts, gluten, and fragrance.
HOW TO USE
- Apply to the entire face in the AM and PM after cleaning.
- It is best to not use Peptides in the same routine as the following products: Direct acids, LAA (L-Ascorbic Acid) and ELAA (Ethylated Ascorbic Acid). In addition, we would recommend avoiding the use of products containing copper peptides in the same routine as strong antioxidants as well as direct acids/LAA/ELAA.
- If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised. Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Pentapeptide-18, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Acetylarginyltryptophyl Diphenylglycine, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Trehalose, Fructose, Glucose, Maltose, Urea, Sodium PCA, PCA, Sodium Lactate, Citric Acid, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
Read our Skincare Ingredients Checker Guide to know more about this product’s ingredients.