Reap the benefits of deeply penetrating moisture with The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5, a hydrating support formula rich in ultra-pure and vegan hyaluronic acid. This skincare treatment is enhanced with vitamin B5 for increased efficacy, helping to leave the skin feeling softened yet strengthened.
Vitamin B5 also works to heal dry and damaged areas by stabilising the skin’s natural barrier function while helping to strengthen the skin. This formula works to penetrate deep into the skin’s layers, aiding with moisture retention for healthier-looking skin.
This formula is free from oil, silicone and alcohol, and is also vegan and cruelty-free.
- Oil-free treatment that penetrates deep into the skin’s layers.
- Works to deliver intense and long-lasting moisture.
- Smooths the skin and helps promote a healthy, plump appearance to the skin.
- Supported by vitamin B5 to enhance surface hydration.
YOU ALSO NEED TO KNOW THAT…
- Hyaluronic Acid is found in the skin naturally but its natural function within the skin is not hydration. Many products have used HA to claim hydration benefits, but HA is too large of a molecule to penetrate the skin and instead sits on the surface and can draw moisture out of the skin making the surface feel soft and hydrated temporarily, while making you feel like you need more HA after the product is rinsed.
- This formula uses three forms of HA with varying molecular weights, as well as an HA crosspolymer, to offer multi-depth hydration and visible plumping without drawing water out of the skin solely to improve temporary surface hydration.
- This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without oil, alcohol, silicone, nuts, gluten, and fragrance.
HOW TO USE
- Apply a few drops to face AM and PM before creams. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised. Keep out of reach of children.
Read our How to Apply Face Serums Guide to know more type of serums available in the market and how to apply face serum properly.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, Glycerin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Citric Acid, Isoceteth-20, Ethoxydiglycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Read our Skincare Ingredients Checker Guide to know more about this product’s ingredients.
There are no reviews yet.