Correct uneven skin tone with The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA, an exfoliating lightweight serum that works to minimise uneven texture. The addition of Tasmanian Pepperberry and other nourishing ingredients work to soothe and calm the skin from irritation that may be associated with lactic acid use.
Lactic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) helps to promote cell regeneration and reduce the appearance of pigmentation to improve the overall look and feel of the skin’s texture. This 10% formulation offers mild exfoliation and is supported with a purified Tasmanian pepperberry extract known to reduce signs of inflammation and sensitivity that is often associated with chemical exfoliation.
This exfoliator should not be used on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin.
As with all AHA products, this product may cause increased sensitivity to sun. It is important to use sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and the week afterwards.
- Gently exfoliates the skin and promotes cell regeneration, reducing uneven skin tones and dark spots.
- Tasmanian pepperberry and other nourishing ingredients work to reduce irritation associated with acid use.
YOU ALSO NEED TO KNOW THAT…
- While Lactic Acid can result in quick visible benefits, you should refrain from using this too often or aggressively.
- As lactic acid is an AHA, using this may cause increase skin sensitivity to the sun and susceptibility to sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- The Tasmanian pepperberry extract is of plant origin and varies in colour seasonally and this colour variation may be apparent in the formula from time to time.
- This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without oil, alcohol, silicone, nuts, gluten, and fragrance.
HOW TO USE
- Apply once per day, ideally in the PM, avoiding contact with the eyes.
- Can be diluted with other treatments to reduce strength until skin develops tolerance.
- Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- If irritation occurs, cease use immediately and consult a physician.
- Do not use on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised. Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua (Water), Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Isoceteth-20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Read our Skincare Ingredients Checker Guide to know more about this product’s ingredients.