Get long-lasting hydration for the skin with The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA, a non-greasy formula which acts as a direct topical supplement of impaired NMF components.
NMF are elements made up of multiple amino acids, fatty acids, triglycerides, urea, ceramides, phospholipids, glycerine, saccharides, sodium PCA, hyaluronic acid and many other compounds that are naturally present in the skin. This serum helps to boost these naturally present components, for fast-acting protection and hydrating results.
This rich formula is free from silicones, oil, and alcohol, and is both vegan and cruelty-free. Apply this product after serums as needed for effective surface hydration.
- Helps keep the outer layer of the skin protected and well-hydrated.
- Boosts compounds already naturally present in the skin.
- A Fast-acting, non-greasy and lightweight formula.
- Acts as a direct topical supplement of impaired NMF components.
YOU ALSO NEED TO KNOW THAT…
- This formula offers non-greasy hydration that acts as a direct topical supplement of impaired NMF components.
- It contains 11 amino acids, phospholipids, alpha/beta/gamma fatty acids, triglycerides, sterols and sterol esters, glycerin, ceramide precursors, urea, saccharides, sodium PCA and hyaluronic acid.
- It offers immediate hydration and lasting results with continued use.
- This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without oil, alcohol, silicone, nuts, gluten, and fragrance.
HOW TO USE
- Spread a generous amount on your face at the last stage of your skin care routine.
- Gently pat until fully absorbed
- Apply before sunscreen in the morning.
- Can be used as both a day and a night cream for maximum effectiveness.
Read our Skincare School: How to Apply Facial Moisturiser to know how to properly use moisturiser as part of a skincare routine.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Glucose, Maltose, Fructose, Trehalose, Sodium Pca, Pca, Sodium Lactate, Urea, Allantoin, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Triolein, Tocopherol, Carbomer, Isoceteth-20, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Pentylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
Read our Skincare Ingredients Checker Guide to know more about this product’s ingredients.
There are no reviews yet.