AXIS-Y Spot The Difference Blemish Treatment is a spot treatment serum formulated for acne-prone, oily and sensitive skin. It provides effective relief from breakouts and blemishes. This light gel is also infused with hydrating Ceramide capsules to help restore the skin barrier.
Environmental stressors like air pollution, and overly humid or dry environments harm the skin barrier. This makes skin problems, especially acne, more common and more difficult to recover from. This spot treatment is designed to reduce irritation, control oil production and soothe the skin. This is done through ingredients which nourishand hydrate the blemishes, rather than drying out and stripping the delicate skin on your face.
This serum is suitable for all skin types, but especially for acne-prone and oily skin.
- Contains a concentrated Tea Tree Extract, which is different from tea tree oil. It soothes and repairs breakouts and blemishes in a much gentler manner, while having Antibacterial and Antioxidant properties that help dry out breakouts and blemishes.
- Contains Camphor Leaf and Licorice Root Extract help with anti-inflammatory properties, reducing redness and brightening the skin.
- Contains Green Tea Leaf Extract is a powerful antioxidant that soothes the skin, helps with discoloration, repairs damage, and helps improve acne by reducing sebum production.
- Infused with ceramide capsules that help strengthen and nourish the skin barrier to prevent future blemishes and contributes to smoother, firmer looking skin.
YOU ALSO NEED TO KNOW THAT…
- Can be used daily, both AM and PM.
- Cruelty-free, paraben-free, and alcohol-free.
- AXIS-Y is a vegan-certified brand, meaning no animal products are used in their products.
HOW TO USE
- Using the dropper, apply an adequate amount of Spot The Difference Blemish Treatment onto the desired area. Don’t let the dropper touch your face!
- Gently pat until fully absorbed
Read our Skincare School: How to Apply Face Serums to learn how to apply face serums as part of your skincare routine.
Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycereth-26, Niacinamide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Hydrangea Macrophylla Leaf Extract, Mentha Aquatica Extract, Sasa Quelpaertensis Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Leaf Extract, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Pinus Pinaster Bark/Bud Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Trehalose, Octyldodeceth-16, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, C12-14 Pareth-12, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Ceramide Np, Fructooligosaccharides, Beta-Glucan, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, 4-Terpineol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin
Read our Skincare Ingredients Checker Guide to know more about this product’s ingredients.
There are no reviews yet.