AXIS-Y Vita Frost Chilling Essence (30ml) is a soothing essence featuring Vitamin E with small white capsules which quickly reduces redness, cools down the skin with vegan cooling extracts, and improves skin barrier function for healthier skin.
The essence comes out as a translucent, unscented gel, with small scattered white capsules which resemble frost or slush. These little capsules are formed during the formulation process through “self encapsulation technology” and are formed from Beta-Sitosterol, which is a phytosterol derived from plants that promotes the regeneration of skin cells and improves skin barrier function.
This serum is suitable for all skin types, but is especially recommended for those with dry skin. It is also particularly suitable for hot and humid climates.
- Contains vitamin E that combats free-radical damage on the skin. It has many benefits, including moisturization and strengthening the skin’s barrier, protecting against UV damage, as well as anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Includes AXIS-Y’s exclusive COOL-H technology which is a combination of two different natural plant extracts (Artemisia Gmelini & Veronicastrum Sibricum) which have been scientifically proven to have a cooling and soothing effect on the skin.
- Cucumber, eucalyptus and rosemary extracts soothes, and cools down the skin, reducing redness and helps to calm irritation.
YOU ALSO NEED TO KNOW THAT…
- Gentle enough be used daily, both AM and PM and has a cooling effect on the skin.
- Cruelty-free, paraben-free, and alcohol-free.
- AXIS-Y is a vegan-certified brand, meaning no animal products are used in their products.
HOW TO USE
- After toning and cleansing, dispense an appropriate amount into your hand and gently spread over your entire face, avoiding the direct eye and mouth area.
- Gently pat until fully absorbed
Read our Skincare School: How to Apply Face Serums to learn how to apply face serums as part of your skincare routine.
Water, Glycerin, C18-21 Alkane, Methylpropanediol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Brassica Oleracea Botrytis (Cauliflower) Extract, Mentha Aquatica Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Veronicastrum Sibiricum Extract, Artemisia Gmelinii Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Betaine, Beta-Sitosterol, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Amodimethicone, Tocopherol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phytosterols, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ethylhexylglicerin
Read our Skincare Ingredients Checker Guide to know more about this product’s ingredients.
There are no reviews yet.