COSRX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser (150ml) is a gentle gel-type cleanser with a midly acidic pH level of 5. This lower pH level allows for a cleanser that does not dry out the skin, unlike high pH cleansers which can dry out and irritate your skin. This low pH coupled with small amounts of BHA and tea tree extract provides a deep, effective clean without stripping the skin of its natural moisture and hydration.
This cleanser is great for all skin types, but it’s particularly good for sensitive and dry skin types due to the skin-friendly pH of 5. It also works well for acne-prone/oily skin types because of the pore-friendly ingredients..
- Low pH of 5 (mildly acidic) mirrors the skin’s natural pH level, meaning it doesn’t dry out or strip the skin of its natural moisture.
- Contains BHA, a natural chemical exfoliant that deeply and gently cleans out pores and exfoliates the skin.
- Contains Tea tree oil extract that is a great antiseptic and can soothe and treat breakouts.
YOU ALSO NEED TO KNOW THAT…
- This is a gel-type cleanser, but lathers up well when mixed with water.
- Despite its name, it can be used both day and night.
- SLS and paraben-free.
HOW TO USE
- Apply COSRX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser gently onto wet skin.
- Massage into your skin in gentle, circular motions.
- Rinse well and pat dry.
Read our Skincare School: How to Use a Facial Cleanser to know how to cleanse your face properly..
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Polysorbate 20, Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Betaine Salicylate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA.
Read our Skincare Ingredients Checker Guide to know more about this product’s ingredients.