AXIS-Y Artichoke Intensive Skin Barrier Ampoule (30ml) is specially formulated to repair and strengthen the skin’s natural barrier and prevent skin irritation.
This ampoule contains artichoke extract together with a high level of hawkweed extract for an effective double combination of active ingredients which have been shown to soothe, help maintain skin moisture and build up the skiin barrier’s natural cell walls, increasing resilience of skin to outside aggressors.
This serum is suitable for all skin types, but is especially recommended for those with combination and oily skin.
- Contains artichoke extract which has been shown to help build up the skin barrier’s cell wall density and which in turn helps minimise the appearance of pores.
- Hawkweed extract has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties as well as antioxidant properties, and has been long used in traditional Korean medicine for treating skin wounds. It can help improve the skin barrier and promote a brighter skin complexion.
- Kelp extract hydrates skin and prevents transepidermal water loss.
YOU ALSO NEED TO KNOW THAT…
- Gentle enough be used daily, both AM and PM.
- Cruelty-free, paraben-free, and alcohol-free.
- AXIS-Y is a vegan-certified brand, meaning no animal products are used in their products.
HOW TO USE
- After toning and cleansing, use the included dropper to apply an adequate amount of AXIS-Y Artichoke Intensive Skin Barrier Ampoule onto the desired area. Don’t let the dropper touch your face!
- Gently pat until fully absorbed
Read our Skincare School: How to Apply Face Serums to learn how to apply face serums as part of your skincare routine.
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycerin, Betaine, Propanediol, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Hieracium Umbellatum Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract (10,000ppm), Sorbitol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Hibiscus Mutabilis Flower Extract, Corchorus Olitorius Leaf Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Dimethyl Sulfone, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglutamic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Arginine, Allantoin, Adenosine
Read our Skincare Ingredients Checker Guide to know more about this product’s ingredients.
There are no reviews yet.