Brighten the complexion with The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA, a gel-like serum to help the skin achieve a brighter, more even finish.
What is The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin good for? Delivering a highly concentrated dose of alpha arbutin to the skin, the serum works to minimise the look of age spots, hyperpigmentation, dark spots and scars, helping the complexion appear brighter and more youthful.
The active ingredients in The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA are supported by hyaluronic acid, helping them to penetrate deep into the skin and aiding the stability of the serum for maximum efficacy. Just a few drops in the morning and evening can help promote a younger-looking, radiant glow.
- Works to minimise the look of age spots, hyperpigmentation, dark spots and scars.
- Hyaluronic acid helps to maximise the formula’s efficiency.
- Promotes a more even tone.
- High concentration of alpha arbutin.
YOU ALSO NEED TO KNOW THAT…
- Alpha Arbutin is extremely sensitive to degradation in the presence of water if the pH of the formulation is not ideal. The pH of this formula has been shown to be the most suitable pH to minimize degradation of Alpha Arbutin.
- We are aware of the potential colour changes of our Alpha Arbutin product. This is a natural occurrence, where certain ingredients in the product can change colour when exposed to sunlight or increased temperature. Testing has shown that the efficacy and safety profile of the active ingredient remains stable.
- This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without alcohol, silicone, nuts, gluten, and fragrance.
HOW TO USE
- Apply a few drops to the face in the AM and PM as part of your skincare regimen.
- Avoid use around eyes.
- Use sun protection in the AM.
- If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised. Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua (Water), Alpha-Arbutin, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Propanediol, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lactic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
Read our Skincare Ingredients Checker Guide to know more about this product’s ingredients.