Balance sebum activity and reduce congestion in the skin with The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%. This highly concentrated serum is rich in vitamin B3, which is supported by zinc salt of pyrrolidone carboxylic acid.
A potent elixir for troubled and oily skin, the serum works to target breakouts by helping to balance sebum production, minimise the look of pores and decongest the skin. Niacinamide helps to boost the skin’s immunity, while zinc works to promote collagen production and repair damaged skin.
This rich formula is free from silicones, oil and alcohol, and is both vegan and cruelty-free. It is suitable for use alongside acne treatments for added visible benefits for the skin.
- Works to reduce the appearance of congestion and skin blemishes.
- Rich in highly concentrated vitamin B3.
- Helps to balance the complexion.
- Suitable for use alongside acne treatments.
YOU ALSO NEED TO KNOW THAT…
- While Niacinamide and Zinc PCA reduce the look of blemishes and balance visible sebum activity, neither is a treatment for acne.
- For persistent acne-related conditions, we recommend the use of Benzoyl Peroxide and/or Retinoic Acid.
- DECIEM doesn’t recommend ongoing use of BHA such as Salicylic Acid for persistent blemishes.
- For temporary improvement in appearance of blemishes, Salicylic Acid would help. This formulation can be used alongside acne treatments if desired for added visible skin benefits.
- Independent studies suggest Niacinamide is also an effective ingredient for brightening skin tone.
- This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without oil, alcohol, silicone, nuts, gluten, and fragrance.
HOW TO USE
- Apply to entire face morning and evening before heavier creams.
- If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised. Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua (Water), Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Zinc Pca, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Xanthan Gum, Isoceteth-20, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
Read our Skincare Ingredients Checker Guide to know more about this product’s ingredients.